Thursday, March 6, 2014

Good Bye and Hello

Last Friday was the last day of me being employee in Singgar Mulia. There were a lot of memories when I was there for three years. I also know that I have so many flaws when I started working there. But I take it as a lesson of life :) The most important thing that I learn a lot in there, not only learn technical knowledge, but also learn to be mature and to be grateful for what I have. And more of that, I find real friends, who come and go but still be friends. 

Below are some photos on my last day. And I will keep it as memory in my mind. A good memory :)


Process & Safety Team

Process, Safety, and Some Neighbors

 With HOD and The 'Resign' Team (hahaha)

Me and My Neighbor :)
I hope, in my new working place, I can become better employee, better engineer, find new best friends, and the most important thing is be happier in living my life. Aamiin :)

3 comments:

  1. jadi ingat pas mau resign dari kerjaan dulu, ber-11 anak pamitan muter satu kantor cabang.. hehe
    good luck ya Mak di tempat baru!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makasih Mak Arin dan Mak Wening :)

    ReplyDelete