Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekend @ Mall

Basically, me and my husband don't very much like go to the mall. Usually we go to parents' house, shop groceries for one week or have a street culinary on the weekend ;) But last weekend, we went to malls that we have not been visited.

On Saturday, we went to Bintaro Xchange Mall. It's a new mall indeed, near Bintaro toll exit. It's a big mall even though not all of stores have been opened. We bought some breads at Bread Talk and dinner at Fiesta Steak. After that, we watch live music outdoor. Enjoying a Saturday night ambiance :)

And then on Sunday, we went to Margo City Depok. Actually, we only plan to eat ramen located at Margonda Raya that we seen on TV, but it was sold out (hahahah). Until we decided to go to the mall again because of the weather is kinda rainy. In there, we had a dinner at Ichiban Sushi. I ordered spicy ramen and my hubby ordered Beef Bento. But in the end, I eat my hubby's food because I can't endure the spiciness of ramen ;p After that we tried new JCo products which is happening now: Cronut.

The photos below are my daughter's photos on last weekend:

 Seeing the fountain @ BXc

  Sitting on a high chair @ Fiesta Steak
 
 And now, I have a flu and cough because of not having rest while weekend!!! Hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment