Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I Love Shoes

Fashion item that I love (beside clothes and hijab) is a pair of shoes. I like to match it with the color of my clothes that I wear that day hehehe.. So girly isn't it? Basically, I like a comfort shoes like flat shoes but I don't refuse to wear wedges or heels even though I still learn to use it properly ;) For sandals, now I am very keen on Zhoelala Jelly Slippers from Bangkok. You can check @pearlpastel on Instagram for this cute sandals :)

The Flats Families

Wedges & Heels

Zhoelala Jelly Slippers

A woman with good shoes is never ugly - Coco Chanel

Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world - Marilyn Monroe

2 comments:

  1. udah mampir... mak bagi tips cara rawat sepatu donk :) boleh yaa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makasih, mak. Perawatannya cuma dicuci aja kalau udah kotor mak :)

    ReplyDelete