Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Grandmother, The Real Mother

This writing is dedicated for my grandmother, mother of my father, that dedicates her life as a housewife, and takes care three generations of my family. She does all the household things carefully until now, in the age of 80s. She still does cooking, sweeping, cleaning, washing, ironing, and all of the things a mother does. She loves her home and her garden very much. In her garden, she plants flowers, chilli, cayenne pepper, scallions and another herbs. She is a very caring mother. She can feel what her children and grandchildren feel. She always prays for us, for the good sake of the future life. She always thinks family first.

Now she is being sick in the hospital because of stroke attack. Only pray that I can give for her now, after all of the things she has done for me. I am sorry Nek, I can't take care of you while you need it.. I hope Allah gives you patience, so you can back to your lovely home, back to take care your beautiful garden. And I can see you smile again..
 

Wait for me, Nek. I will see you again in this Saturday. Please be strong..


2 comments: