Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy 2nd Anniversary Dear My Hubby

Yesterday, 12-2-14, was my hubby and I 2nd Anniversary. No much celebration, just hug and kiss and end up with family dinner.

I feel that time run fast until I think that I have known my hubby for a long long time. There is so much happiness with smooth and harmony relationship, although there is also hardness time. But the most important think is we are still all together and still enjoy the togetherness :)


I also thank God, to give a daughter for my hubby and I. Because of her, we learn to be a better person, a more responsible people, a best parents. 


I only can be grateful to God because so much good things that happen to me lately, through this marriage, through this little family. Even I feel a little bit guilty if I pray to ask some other good things. But I'm sure, God is hear my pray..

Thank you Allah, for sent me a guardian and an angel.



Love you both :)



No comments:

Post a Comment