Monday, February 3, 2014

Long Weekend in Bandung (Jan '14)

Last long weekend was family and leisure time :) There was Chinese New Year holiday on Friday, so we had three days off without having any leave at office. Yeayyy!

On Friday, my mother, my grandmother, and my brother in law first came to my home from Cimahi. We were planning to visit our relative's house at Tangerang because our relative's daughter was married. After that, we directed to go to Cimahi.

At Cimahi, usually my hubby and I are having culinary leisure and we love to search a new place to eat. On Friday night, we planned to go to new Ramen & Dim Sum Cafe near KFC Cibabat, but unfortunately it was closed. So we decided to have dinner at Yogya Plaza Cimahi and choose Clemmons as our menu.

On Saturday, my family and I went to Alam Wisata Cimahi. It's located at Kolonel Masturi Street, one of way to Lembang from Cimahi. At that place, there is restaurant with Sundanese menu, outbond facility, such as flying fox and ATV, a swimming pool, a lot of traditional snack counter such as Batagor, Tahu Gejrot, Pempek, etc, and there is also a kids playground and other facilities. It's relatively complete and the location is near from my grandmother's house. So we can spend much time at the place, not at the traffic :)

Below are some photos of our vacation in Alam Wisata Cimahi:

 My family

 My daughter

 My daughter ride on delman and becak

My little family

On the Saturday night, my hubby, my baby, and I were going to Roti Bakar Madtari at Rangga Gading Street near UNISBA. By using internet and GPS, alhamdulillah we found this place hehehe.. This place is so full of people, especially in Saturday night. The menu are roasted bread and Indomie that full of cheese! And also warm drink such as bajigur, milk, etc.

On Sunday, my hubby, my baby, and I were not going anywhere because in the afternoon we were coming back to our home. See you again holiday! :)

2 comments:

  1. wiiiih mak Nika liburannya ke daerah tempat tinggalku di Cimahi ^^
    seru ya maak, meskipun belum selengkap bandung dalam hal wisata tapi Cimahi juga punya keindahan tersendiri..
    Salam kenal mak Nika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaah ada teman sekampung hehehe.. Saya juga asalnya dari Cimahi Mbak, nenek saya tinggal di sana jadi cukup sering berlibur di sana. Salam kenal juga utk Mbak Arifah. Tinggal di Cimahi-nya di daerah mana? :)

    ReplyDelete