Friday, February 14, 2014

What I Wear to Work

At the past, I was a girl that not very interested to the way I look, the clothes I wear, or you can say I was a boyish girl. I just wore jeans pants, t-shirt, simple hijab, and sneakers ;p But lately, maybe because I'm a wife and a mother too, I kind of interested of how do I look today? What do clothes I wear? Is it matching with the shoes and the hijab? Hehehe..

Although I'm not a fashion addict, I think by wearing a nice and proper clothes, it shows that you appreciates yourself. A good appearance makes you confidence and comfort with yourself. From that feelings you can be visible beautiful :)

And although I'm not a fashion blogger, I just want to post "What I Wear to Work" for today hehehe..

Casya Hijab, Lea Jeans Shirt, Arshel Pants, Up Wedges

Oya, actually I do this post inspired by a fashion blog that I like to read which is dianarikasari.blogspot.com. Diana is a fashion blogger, a shoes designer, and the owner of Up Wedges (the shoes that I wear in the photo). Her blog and herself are inspiring. Maybe you can check the link :)

I think that's it for today. Happy Friday! :)

2 comments:

  1. Huhuhu....wah...kalo aku masih sangat..sangat...sangat kangen dengan kets dan jeans loh nika...

    Btw...Nika cuantik banget deh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nyrraaa, aku jg masih pake kok kl jeans hehehehe..
    makasi nyraa alhamdulillah :)

    ReplyDelete