Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Long Weekend in Bandung (Dec '13)

Mostly, if there's a long weekend in calendar, me and my little family spend it in my grandmother's house in Cimahi, near Bandung. This weekend, there is a looong weekend also and we plan to go to there again, to visit my mother and my grandmother, and also to have a little vacation :D

And then I remember where was we going at last month (at Christmas holiday). Yes, my family and my hubby's family also went to Cimahi to attend "syukuran" of my sister's pregnancy that has been for four months and also "syukuran" for my mother's departure to do Umroh next month. That was in Saturday.

After that, me and my hubby's family were going to Gasibu. Just to spend Saturday night out, feel the Bandung ambience, eat traditional snack such as cimol, cilok, sakoteng, boiled peanut, sausage, hehehe.. it's a lot of snack isn't it?

And then in the Sunday, my family and my hubby's family were going to have vacation at Sari Ater. Was sooo full there.. We arrived when lunch time and then we ate in the ground just layered with a plated mat. Eat baked uli, baked corn, drink green coconut and other foods (hehehe..). After that we decide to swim at hot water. A good way of relaxing indeed :) Here below are the photos:

 Me, my hubby, and my baby @ Gasibu

 Me, my hubby, and my baby (sleeping) @ Sari Ater

All my family

Next vacation this weekend. Can't wait. Yeayyy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment