Monday, January 27, 2014

In Love With Electric Oven

Now cooking is one of my hobby. I'm very excited doing it, from searching recipes, buying all ingredients, chopping, cooking, and of course eating it. Although most of my cooking is for my baby and actually it's still relative simple. Even no need adding sugar and salt for under one year. 

Now my baby is turn to toddler. And it's much trickier to now what she likes. More variation is needed to make her want to eat her food. One of variation that I have tried is cooking by electric oven. I think it's easier cooking by it since it can be left once you put the food inside it :)

Here is my electric oven:

I bought Cosmos Electric Oven at Carrefour Ciputat (IDR around 450k)

Recipes that I have tried is taken from Facebook Group "Homemade Healthy Baby Food". Below are the picture of them:

Simple cookies from bread and cheese

Baked rice with tiny sea fish (teri)
Potato pizza with chicken, carrot, and cheese topping

Ehmmm.. yummy :9

No comments:

Post a Comment