Tuesday, January 28, 2014

1/4 to Heaven and One Day One Page

This month I join another Facebook group which is ITBMotherhood, a group for ITB students and alumni, especially who have interest to kid and mother world. At that group I found two interesting postings about reading and memorizing Al-Quran via Whatsapp group. Suddenly I want to join those groups.

First group is namely "1/4 to Heaven". Via Whatsapp group that consists of 30 people, everyone everyday is reading 1/4 juz of Quran (it's about 5 pages). So in four days, this group will finish reading Quran (khatam). For the next four days, everyone is then continue reading to the next juz. Everyone also has to report to the group everyday whether she has read her part. This will make you keep in spirit for finishing your part :)

The second group is namely "One Day One Page". It's also using Whatsapp group but only consists of ten people. In this group, everyone needs to memorize one page Quran in one day, starting from the latest Surah in juz 30 (An-Naas). And then everyone report it to the group via Whatsapp recorder. Until today, I have reported until surat Ad-Dhuha which is it's a half of juz 30, but it's getting harder and harder to memorize next surah and keep memorizing the former surah :'( Hopefully I can do it better.. Aamiin.

I also hope this activities will become my saving to the next life.. and my baby also can follow doing it. Because if you want to make your child to do something, there's no other choice beside you also do it.
Cheers mothers :)

From Abu Umamah RA he said, "I hear Rasullullah SAW says, "Read by you Al-Quran, actually Quran will give syafaat (help) in judgement day for the readers (hafizh)."" HR Muslim.

No comments:

Post a Comment