Monday, January 27, 2014

HHBF

From wanting to know more about baby food, it turns out to charity. Maybe that's the sentence that describes me and my activity this two weekends. 

In the beginning, I told by a friend about Facebook group that has many discussion and knowledge about baby food. The group name is Homemade Healthy Baby Food. Every single day I open it to know what food that I will cook tomorrow for my baby. There are a lot of recipes there, divided by age of baby and it's natural cooked and very healthy. Many files and photos you can read and see. And you can have discussion with other mommies also. It's like a treasure for me ;)

And than I courage myself to a little bit active on the group. Not only searching and copy the recipes, but also posting comments or photo about the result of my cooking. After the group wall is opened on Thursday and Saturday, I also courage myself to submit recipes to the group. And happily, other mommies response my post :D

On 12/1/2014, I decided to participate in HHBF member meeting TangSel area at Taman 2 BSD. At that meeting, every member who came was bringing own food and changing it to other members. It's called "potluck". Other member's food was so beautiful and yummy. There was cupcake, pudding, bread, brownies, and so on. Maybe only my food was so plain and not colorful hehehe..

My plain macaroni schotel

Me and my baby (that has turns to toddler)

In this month, flood happens in Jakarta and around. HHBF makes a charity for helping especially baby and kids to have healthy food. And then I join the charity. Last week I made rice with chicken and carrot, with boiled egg. Yesterday I made spaghetti with the sour-sweet sauce. Those foods are then delivered to ACT Ciputat.

Rice-chicken-carrots with boiled egg and banana

The spaghetti

Cooking some of food packages is about exhausted. But inside my heart I feel happy. I am grateful that my condition is much better than those flood victims.. and alhamdulillah I can make small help for them. Hopefully in the future, my baby also understands to always try to do kindness to others. Aamiin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment