Saturday, June 20, 2015

Today, 28

Happy birthday to me!

Today I'm so happy, be grateful for all of Allah has given to me. A loving husband, a cute daughter, a caring family, a settle job, and many other things that priceless: faith, health, friends or simple things like today I have time to write in here :)

I wish I could be a better person: better wife, better mother, better family member, better engineer, better friend. Not easily angry to other person, think and speak positively, patient, mature and reliable. Aamiin.

Special thanks for my mother for delivering me to this world, for teaching me to be independent woman just like you. For my father for giving me love without having an opportunity to return the love for you, for teaching me to do hard work for things that I want in life by listening your life experiences. And last but not least, for my grandmother for loving and caring all of family, for teaching me that mother's love never ends, that to be a woman you can soft and though in same time. Oh how I miss her so much :') This time is the first time she is not around while Ramadhan and Lebaran..

I would like to say also happy Ramadhan!
Enjoy your time with your family :)


"To achieve big dreams. First you must get rid of your small minded" ~Jeffrey Rachmat

No comments:

Post a Comment