Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Some Tips to Memorize Quran

What is my favorite chatting apps? 
Whatsapp.

Why? 
Because I can join with so many groups about keeping the consistency in doing worship.

What is the example? 
Memorizing Quran.

How?
  1. In weekdays, I memorize one new verse per each day. I usually start to memorize the new verse after Shubuh. And then I repeat while I ride my motorcycle from home to the office. I also repeat all of the Surah that I have completed until I arrive.
  2. In weekend, I repeat the five verses that I have been memorized in weekdays. For the time, it can be anytime. Not specialized in one time like in weekdays. If I have time like when my daughter has not woken up from sleep, or when sitting in car, or when I just have a free mind :) There is the research that states the best time to memorize Quran is after Shubuh and Maghrib time.
  3. In the end of the week, via voice record I report the five verses to group. The advantage of joining this Whatsapp group is there is two admin group who will correct the recitation (like tajwid, mad, etc.). So beside memorizing, I also learn again tajwid and tahsin.
What Surah do I start from?
Juz 30, from An-Naba to An-Naas.

Do you interest to join?
I hope :)

No comments:

Post a Comment