Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Thoughts

I see so many people, in social media. With their status, photos, videos, moments.. I've been there too. Posting everything about what happened in my life every single day. But it's not so much pleasure anymore doing that. Since some negative things happened because of it, not all but some. Some people also put their updates so much so they can show off what they have. But you know, all the updates is not 100% real. It just capture the good side. If you know what's behind, then you realize. It's just a mask.

But who am I judging people? I just think, I only want to still update with this blog, other social media that I have is only supporting the blog. Why? Because only person who really wants to know, who will put the blog address in their browser.

I wish I can have much time writing regularly. Like tonight. My daughter is sleep earlier than usual. And I have some time to spill my thoughts.. Do more what makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment