Wednesday, September 24, 2014

She's Gone

Saturday early morning (20/9/14), phone rang and suddenly I got up from my sleep. I saw who was calling, my mother. My heart was beating faster, because somehow I knew something not good happened. She's gone. My beloved grand mother is gone.

Only prayers that I can sent to her.. because I know, I did not do much while she was sick. May Allah accepts your kindness, Nek, for being mother for three generations, forgives your mistakes, and puts you in Jannah. Aamiin.  I also want to say thank you for people who nursed her when she was sick, my mother and all of my cousins who live in Bandung. I know we had done the best for her recovery, but Allah has better plan for her :'|

Now.. There won't be your pic again Nek if we travel to some places.. But don't worry, you're always still in my heart. Till we meet again, Nek.. I hope :)

Happy Moments with My Beloved Grandmom

No comments:

Post a Comment