Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Arkadia

For several months, I went work to Arkadia Office Park. Located in South Jakarta, at TB Simatupang Street, this place is a green, comfortable, yet pretty fun to work inside there. Many trees planted, many places to eat to choose, from the cheap until the expensive one, from the food court until restaurant like Solaria and Starbucks, complete ATM center, bank, sports & spa center, etc. There are also food, clothes, and other type bazaar, also live music every month. It's like one stop living for people who work there. 

I kind of feeling closer to be a client (hahahah) since we are sharing tower with BP and PHE. Like to be more fashionable when went to office and feel happy can meet the face I have known before. Oh those times.. Only two days I had left from Arkadia but I miss it hehehe.. Except the access gate I think. Because of that thing, I come back to Tripatra Head Office hihihi..

Here I post some photos about this place, but taken from other source since I had not taken any photo there.

 Tower C or "Angin-Angin" where is so windy and many bazaars hold in this place 

Nestle Tower

Tower D (right) where I worked
 
 Greeny Corners

The Ambiance

The Fountain

Fish Pond

Swimming Pool

Tennis Court

The Bazaar

 Last but not least, sport I used to do in Lifespa: Step

And now I am thinking to go back there!!! Haha.. silly thoughts :p


No comments:

Post a Comment