Saturday, August 22, 2015

Dinda Puspitasari's Books

Dinda Puspitasari is a life style blogger (Take a Look) and an freelance illustrator. Accidentally, I collect all of her books and I like them very much. 

The first one is #88LoveLife book by Diana Rikasari. I bought it because I am one of Diana's blog follower and I like very much when reading her post about quotes, about life. So it is a perfect book to buy. Dinda is the book illustrator.


The second one is Brain Beauty Belief by Dian Pelangi. I also bought it because I am Dian Pelangi's blog and Instagram follower. She is a role model for muslimah today and it is interesting to know how to keep smart, fashionable & beautiful, and obedient to our religion in one book. Dinda is also this book's illustrator.

 From dindaps.com

The third one is Taylor Swift Style Essential. This book is written and illustrated by Dinda herself. And I bought it not because other person. I bought it because I love her illustration and want to know about my other favorite girl, Taylor Swift, style. I tried to search this book on Gramedia Aeon Mall BSD and Cinere Mall but I couldn't find it. So I asked Dinda in her Instagram, and she reply! Hihi.. Nice girl :) So the suggestion is to buy the book in Grazera. And now I have it!

 From dindaps.com

So what's the more fascinating than favorite illustrator and favorite artist in one book? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment