Saturday, August 22, 2015

Are You Swifties?

Hello, I am back :)

Beside Ed Sheeran, singer that I like to play in Youtube is.. Taylor Swift. First time I put her name on Youtube search is because my friend's post (on Path) about listening one of her song. I forget the song title, but it made me curious about her. After clicking Taylor Swift top tracks, suddenly I can not stop to play it again and again. At that time, I was keeping on repeat "Blank Space", "Shake It Off", and "22".

And then I become more curious about her, especially want to know about the meaning of her songs. I heard, that most of her songs is talking about her ex-boyfriends. Is it true? I search on Google and find this site. And I read the meaning of my favorite songs there and another songs after some while, and amazed (hihi..). It is nice to know the story behind of songs, what is the meaning of it. And I am amazed also because there is her fan that make that site, special to write about the meaning of her songs. And so detailed. 


Even there is site which talk over about her style. You can find it in here. And the writer is also her fan. Indeed, she has a huge fan base. Actually, her style is also something I think. She loves red lipstick, simple and looked no much effort to be seen beautiful. Although after I follow her on Instagram, she now also wears uncovered clothes (hihi.. hope you know what I mean).


Back to her music. Her latest songs is quite interesting also. "Style" about her love story with Harry Styles (One Direction) and "Bad Blood" about her bad relationship with Katy Perry. Haha.. Now I seen like one of Swifties huh? :D

I think if I pick one of her song as my favorite for now is..

 Taylor Swift - "Style"

No comments:

Post a Comment