Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Unwanted

Have you ever felt in position when you are a part of a group but a condition made you feel you are not part of the group, or when you thrown from one place to another place without knowing which place is the place that needs you, or simply feeling unwanted? I have.

I can not tell you the details, but I think about that problem for two days, feel that I am worthless (oh sorry, for having that negative feelings), tell some people that I trust about this feelings many times. And than I realize.. A problem is not the problem, a problem is how you react the problem. Today I make decision not to drawn into the problem. I made the conclusion that this problem is not a BIG problem. Like adding one routine in a day won't hurt you. Or this problem actually is not my authority to decide. The most important thing is I can still do what I have and need to do here and make the best of it, every SINGLE day. And I still get what it should be. As simple as that.

Although there is still a lump inside my head (and my heart), I try to accept it. If I can't accept it, better to talk with the person that has the authority. Please pray for me so I can talk properly, without adding any bad emotions on it. Hehehe.

That's all for my story today.
Keep smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment