Monday, April 7, 2014

One Year Kid's Activity

Inspired by Pinterest, I would like to post about one year kid's activity that is taken from my daughter's activity of course :)

Here are the list:

1. Eat by herself

Even though her appetite is decreasing after she reach one year old, but her ability to take the food into her mouth by herself is increasing. It is better to serve her a finger food such as fruits like watermelon or papaya than serve her rice and soup, because in the end the food will be messy on the floor, on her face and her clothes. She also likes to eat biscuits like picture below:


2. Sleeping or get relaxed

All baby and kid relatively like this activity. While sleeping, baby's and kid's brain is developed. My daughter still have a nap 1-3 times day and a night sleep like an adult ;p She also likes to get relaxed at the top of many pillows and/or blanket like this photo:



3. Take a bath in water bucket and of course playing with water

My daughter love to playing with water, like any other child. She takes a bath two times a day, in the morning and in the afternoon. After she can stand up by herself, she takes a bath like adult, not in the baby bucket anymore. But she still likes get into water bucket (the bucket that usually used for soaking clothes) and playing with the ball in that bucket.

4. Watching and listening kids song from VCD

My hubby is bought some VCD containing kids songs for my daughter. She likes it very much. Even if she want to watch it, she tries plug the cables by herself, to tell anyone that she wants to watch it. While watching it, she can extremely serious or dancing by herself :D

5. Playing

All kids love playing. My daughter likes to play ball and any other toys, push little trolley, make scribbled on the magnetic board, or just making mess at home hehehe.. She also likes playing with her cousin or stay under the bed. What a kid :)

6. Riding bicycle

She loves to be pushed while she is riding her bicycle :)


7. Have a walk in the afternoon and have a vacation with me and my hubby on the weekend

My daughter is a kid that can not be at home for whole day. She likes when we get her out of the house, even only go to near neighborhood. She even like to wear shoes and raise one's hand to her jacket after afternoon bath, try to tell that she want to have a walk in the afternoon with her grandpa.


8. Have a cuddles at the bed

Me and my hubby likes to have a cuddle with my daughter at the bed. Make her laugh by tempting, tickling, or kissing her and she also likes to riding me as a horse ;)


9. Learning to kiss and talk

She now can kisses hand when meet a people and gives a kiss bye when someone is leaving house. She can say "daaah" for bye bye, "muah" for a kiss, "jatuh" while drop something, "ga mau" when she don't wants something, "iya" when she agrees something, "nek" and "kek" for calling her grandma and grandpa, while calling my hubby "a" and calling me "ka" because I call my hubby "Aa" and my hubby call me "Ika" hahaha.. She also likes talking by herself while holding a phone, just like adult talking with their phone ;)


10. Reading books

I give her pillows book that colorful and has a short story in there. I also have already bought a books that contains 365 stories to be read before bed time. Hopefully I can habituate reading story before she gets asleep (before I myself get asleep hehehe..).

2 comments: