Monday, April 7, 2014

Long Weekend in Bandung (Mar '14)

Long weekend last month, my hubby, my baby, and I went to Bandung again :) Not so many place we visited that week because on the first day we went to there, Cipularang toll road was in traffic jam. We just visited Bebek Dower on Rest Area to have a lunch and after we arrived at home, it was rainy. So we couldn't go anywhere.

In the second day, my hubby, my baby, my mother, and I went out to Paris Van Java (PVJ). Actually, the traffic is not good too and there was still rainy, even the water above the road was flooding. But fortunately, we still arrived there. We had lunch at Richeese Factory, where the portion of food couldn't make we full so we ordered two times hahaha.. The food was yummy and the cheese sauce is the thing that make this place is different with other restaurant. The hot spicy chicken is the best food in there I think :9 After that, we visited the Lactasari Farm at PVJ Sky Level, where children can give milk and food to goat, sheep, and rabbit. But we didn't enter this place, just take the photo outside because I think my daughter had not understand the activity :) 

In front of Lactasari Farm PVJ

On the evening, my hubby, my baby, and I went to Batagor Ibenk's located in front of Polres Cimahi. But the batagor is sold out, so we ordered mie yamin. And it's delicious! Hahahaha.. Every long weekend all we do is just eating and eating.

On the third day, we just went back to Jakarta. See you again Bandung, on this month's long weekend! :)


2 comments:

  1. I used to spend a night in Bandung during our Lebaran holiday, but nowadays Bandung is too crowded for us. It makes me freak out. I like Ciwalk though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Bandung is too crowded now. But I like to go Bandung because my mother lives there hehehe.. Ciwalk is interesting also :)

    ReplyDelete