Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Long Time No See, Dear My Blog!

More than two months I don't write on this blog. It's because lack of internet connection in my new office and I have assigned in a project, though not a project that planned I intended before. But it's OK, at least I don't get bored anymore at office. Hahaha.

There's so many stories in this two months but I kind a little bit forget for what I've done. Not so much photos or updates that I post in social media though. There is a moment when I think that people who always take photos and post updates on social media are annoying. So I think, I don't want to be like that kind of person. But however, writing is still my interest. And I think I will keep to continue writing in this blog.

Hopefully the internet connection is better and I have more time to keep writing.

Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment